High-performance fuel injected engines require the ultimate fuel filtration, water separation and maximum fuel flow. Sierra's new filter elements deliver all three of these critical performance factors. 7900-Series 10 micron filters eliminate harmful contaminants at over 90% efficiency, while removing over 99% of emulsified water. They're engineered for today’s sterndrives and inboards, along with 2-cycle and 4-cycle outboards.
Ethanol-blended fuels increase the chances of water in fuel tanks, resulting in premature wear, poor performance and component damage. Contaminants of over 10 micron size also can cause severe damage with the close tolerances of modern fuel pumps and injectors. That is why a high efficiency water separating filter is so important. Sierra 10 micron filters were independently tested to JIS, SAE J1839/J905 and ISO 4548-12 standards.
- Remove 99% of emulsified water from fuel
- Designed to be an exact fit and specifications as OEM canister filters
- 90% efficient at removing particulate contamination
- Maintains fuel flow while filtering harmful water and debris
- 18-7866 (pat. pend) is approved for use with Yamaha HPDI engines
- Application: Gasoline
- Filtration: 10 Micron