Port Navigation Light
2 NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for power, sailboats and commercial vessels up to 50 meters (164 feet). Used by military, commercial and recreational vessels worldwide.
- Visibility: 2NM Port LED Navigation Light
- Model #: 2NM112R
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: Commercial, power, sailboat to 50 meters (164 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 112.5 degrees
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC Current Draw: 0.100 amps at 12 VDC
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness; 50,000 hours LEDs: 1 Watts: 1
- LED Driver: Constant Current EMI: Passive filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: 2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire.
- Installation: 2 wire
- Durability: Water & Vibration proof
- Dimensions: Height 3.25” x 1.5” Diameter Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Mounting: ¼” x 20 female threads on bottom of light for mounting.
- Bracket Included: BRKTTERM with wire termination area in rear of fixture.
- Brackets Optional: BRKT360, PADPT1, PADPT75
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA.