These streamline closed body turnbuckles are great for smaller boats in freshwater. The compact design uses hex nuts to lock the turnbuckle in place and eliminates the need for cotter pins that can catch on lines and rip sails. The 316 stainless steel body and toggle terminals provide a great blend of strength and corrosion resistance. The swage terminal is also constructed using 316 stainless steel and is sized to the wire. Professional roller swaging is recommended for installation of swage terminals. Clevis pin is secured using a cotter ring. For a rigging solution that won’t catch on lines or rip sails, switch to tubular-body stainless steel turnbuckles.
- All 316 stainless steel construction for great strength and corrosion resistance
- Turnbuckle body locks in place using hex nuts and eliminates sharp edges of cotter pins
- Integrated toggle jaw helps to maintain rigging alignment
- We recommend professional roller swaging for installation of swage terminals
- RH in product name indicates upper terminal is right hand threaded (all others are left hand threaded)
- Made in U.S.A.