Sta-Lok's Swageless Wedge, also known as a cone, is recommended where Sta-Lok terminals are being re-used. These wedges are designed for do-it-yourself rigging and can be fitted on site using very simple tools.
- Recommended where Sta-Lok terminals are being re-used
- Reusable Sta-Lok terminals reduce labor time and allows the rigging job to be done on-site or on the water
- Easy assembly makes it the ideal terminal for do-it-yourself rigging and repairs
- Polished 316 stainless steel construction to prevent corrosion and electrolysis
- May be fitted on site using very simple hand tools
- No pre-forming of wire or special hydraulic tools necessary