8-32 High Speed Steel Hand Taper Tap
- Used to make new threads or re-thread damaged and/or jammed threads
- Hand Taps are the most versatile taps for hand use
- Hand taps are popular for use in general machine tapping
- They are also appropriate for tapping the vast majority of materials in through or blind holed conditions
- Hand Taps come in three styles Taper, Plug or Bottom.
- Taper Style: Starts the thread square with the workpiece. Plug Style: Generally used in thru holes. Bottom Style: Generate the thread to the bottom of the hole. A tap set contains 1 taper, 1 plug and 1 bottoming tap.
- Size: 8-32
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Thread Length: 3/4
- Pitch Dia Limit: H3
- Overall Length: 2-1/8
- Shank Size: 0.131