Altus hatches are extra heavy duty, CE classified AII. They are designed for ocean use and can be fitted on deck. The hatch can be kept open through 180° and in any position, without the need for support arms. Both the escape and ventilation hatch can be locked either in completely watertight or in a ventilation position. The acrylic is 10mm thick and the lens in dark smoke. The cut out sizes are industry standard sizes.
• Hatch can be opened from either the inside or the outside
• Hatches can be shut completely water-tight or secured with a small gap to allow ventilation
• Internal locking mechanism ensures that hatch cannot be opened from the outside when the boat is left unattended. Operates in both the closed or the ventilation positions
• Low external profile ensures that ropes cannot foul on the handles
• Cut-out radius 1-11/16"
• Mosquito screens available