Quick Connect Plumbing System
Whale Quick Connect fittings ensure a high integrity, reliable, plumbing system solution, specifically designed for use in mobile applications.
Save Time and Money by Using Whale Quick Connect
Fittings and pipework design ensures easy installation and re-usability of components. The simple two step installation procedure does not require special tools to make a watertight connection.
- Unique ‘Double Gripper’ design provides secure lifelong pipework retention even at excessive pressures
- The innovative ‘cage collet’ eliminates leaks where fittings are installed close to tight bends
- Collet has internal support ring ensuring o ring seal is held in position and does not distort or leak under pressure
- High integrity single piece moulding improves the strength of the fittings
- Outer sleeve incorporates collet cover, thus preventing accidental pipework release
- Collet clips are not necessary and therefore reduce installation time
- Pipework includes measured cut marks, designed to be a visual guide to ensure that fittings are pushed fully home
Whale Quick Connect Semi-Rigid Pipework
Whale Quick Connect colour coded semi-rigid pipework is available in 12 mm, 15 mm, and 22 mm sizes in standard or high performance (Whalex) PE materials.
The pipework’s flexibility enables tight bends to be formed, hence reducing both the number of fittings and time required at installation.
Whale Quick Connect semi-rigid pipework offers the integrity of metal, but the usability of plastic, and is fully tested and recommended for use with the complete range of Whale fittings.
Minimum Bend Radii Recommendations
All grades of Whale Quick Connect semi-rigid pipework are flexible and can be bent into a tight radius to facilitate easy installations.
This reduces the number of fittings required and the cost of the total water system.